"Tea is hot and getting hotter. From iced to spiced, from austere black tea to sweetened and milky chai, from a flowery pick-me-up to a healing herbal, no other beverage has such a place in the heart of every civilization. No wonder it is the most popular beverage in the world, next to water."
- Sara Perry, The New Tea Book

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dear Readers & Prospective Customers,

Please Know it is My Hope that My Passion for & Studies of Various Herbal Medicine Practices From Around the World Will Help You As Much As It Has Helped Me!


For I’m not only a Healer, I’m also a Patient!


Indeed, although I am just nearly 27 years old and accustomed to the comforts and reliability of an upper middle class American lifestyle, I have nevertheless endured numerous pains, drains and prejudices over the years; and recovered from many of the ailments that currently plague the youth and soul of our society. I am remarkably well adjusted, all things considered, and finally ready to give back to the world that has given me life and continues to present me with an abundance of beautiful people, places and experiences. It is my humble quest to help improve the quality of life for all.


I was born to an adopted and abused young Japanese woman in Florida in the early 1980’s and later adopted at the age of 5 by a family in Massachusetts. Fortunately, I was raised where the people were decent, the food was plenty and the education was solid. However, given the state of my roots, I was not able to build a solid foundation, physically or emotionally, for many years to come. In the past, I struggled greatly with anger and attachment issues, mood swings, food allergies, eating disorders, substance abuse, PTSD and a shocking 6-month period of total loss of my vision. All of these issues I now believe were caused by early childhood trauma, improper diet and a hyper-sensitive immune system. I have since searched far and wide for healing remedies and have read volumes on traditional, contemporary and holistic medicinal practices, making my own personal herbal tea blends for the past five years. In addition, I have engaged in many types of dietetic, herbal, psychological, psychiatric, chiropractic, acupuncture and massage treatments and am certified in Reiki I.


I am an advocate of Holistic Health, the Green Movement and Mind, Body & Spirit Integration. I have formally studied Psychology, Religious Studies, Language and Memory, Anatomy, Neuroscience and Humanities and will be pursuing certification as a Naturopath and Herbalist.

I recently chose Herbal Teas as my business niche and am currently in the process of launching a Green Business with my boyfriend, Jason Krouk.

We chose Yera Dé, LLC, as our company name.
It means Eternally Cycling Life Potential.

This is what we believe in. This is what we hope to share with you.


Jaime Frodyma

Yera Dé Herbal Teas

Healing The World One Teabag at a Time.

yeradeherbalteas@gmail.com
teasmeplease@gmail.com






Blog #4

06.09.09

No comments: