"Tea is hot and getting hotter. From iced to spiced, from austere black tea to sweetened and milky chai, from a flowery pick-me-up to a healing herbal, no other beverage has such a place in the heart of every civilization. No wonder it is the most popular beverage in the world, next to water."
- Sara Perry, The New Tea Book

Saturday, June 6, 2009

All About Tea & Me Blog #1 June 7, 2009

WELCOME TO MY TEAS ME PLEASE BLOG!

teasmeplease.blogspot.com

For Those Whose Priority is Real Health.

I am your host, Jaime,

but you can call me the Witch Doctor :)

I am here to spread some love, shed some light, hug some trees, brew some tea and celebrate life! If you would like to join me for the adventure of my lifetime and ride this Green Wave of Growth with me, I have no doubts that we will think many great thoughts, share many great ideas, learn many great skills, gain many new friends and of course, drink many, many, many cups of tea!


"Thank God for Tea!

What would the world do without tea? How did it exist?


I am glad I was not born before tea!

-Rev. Sydney Smith



So Come One, Come all and Sip with Me


I am here to Share with you my Understanding of
the great power that is Love,
the great provider that is Nature,
the great healer that is Kindness
and the great comfort that is Tea!


The More the Merrier!


I think you will be most glad you came!

For,

"if you are cold, tea will warm you;


if you are too heated; it will cool you;


if you are depressed, it will cheer you;


if you are exhausted, it will calm you."

-William Gladstone

A Little About Myself:


I am an up and coming Green Entrepreneur

and self-claimed Tea Connoisseur :)

I am currently in the process of launching an eco-sustainable company dedicated to providing healthy, innovative alternatives to a variety of life’s necessary products and services.

My first venture is Yera Dé Herbal Teas where my boyfriend Jason and I will be able to focus and utilize our passion for natural healing, energy efficiency, herbal medicine and body, mind, spirit integration, as well as promote the re-greening of our planet and make some green for ourselves in the meantime!!

It is my goal to continually learn, live and share with the world my sense of peace, health & wellness. I believe my innate wisdom, friendly personality and tremendous life experience have earned me the ability to speak and be heard.

I consider myself an avid student of psychology, religious studies, language and memory, philosophy, anatomy, neuroscience, ancient history, astrology, reiki, botany and herbal medicine.

I am an advocate of both the Green Movement and Holistic Health. I hope that my heightened attention to detail and unceasing enthusiasm will help me keep this blog interesting, informative and exciting to all who tune in!

Given my background and passion for literature, poetry & various herbal medicine practices from around the world, I promise my words will be kind, necessary and true.

As I am just starting my own business, I am currently very busy!!! I am hoping to make this blog interactive, consistent and ever evolving, with updates at least twice a week. I am still new with the whole blog scene so any input or suggestions will be taken into consideration with great appreciation!

Please Don't Hesitate to Contact Me with Any Questions or Comments You May Have About Teas, Herbs, Holism, Healing or Life in General!

I can be reached via e-mail at: teasmeplease@gmail.com


Much Peace & Love to Us All,

Sincerely,


Jaime Frodyma

Green Entrepreneur & Tea Connoisseur

Healing the World One Teabag at a Time.



Yera Dé, LLC
Yera Dé Herbal Teas


For Those Whose Priority is Real Health.

http://www.yeradeherbalteas.com/

yeradeherbalteas@gmail.com

Make Everyday a Yera Dé.

No comments: